Learn and develop your knowledge and skills
As a Field Operator you will provide support for pressure pumping operations. You will also oversee operational work to ensure pre-job checks and basic on-site maintenance are carried out safely. You’ll be able to work under your own initiative to help meet the production schedule of the plant.
As a Field Operator – Pressure Pumping, you will be responsible for:
· Operating an equipment not limited to Fluid pump unit, Nitrogen unit, C pump ,transfer of chemicals and Coiled tubing unit
· Acting as a role model self-learning employees across the crew members including contractors
· Reporting failures to maintenance team and follow up on progress of repairs to ensure completion
· Participating in Safety &Service Quality meetings, exercise stop of work authority if any unsafe act if Service Delivery could be compromised.
· Learning on MOC or Deviation Waiver request if deviation from the program is required or requested.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a experience +2 Years experience in Coiled tubing services.
· Have a valid OPAL courses that include HSE,H2S, and valid IWCF certificate
· Demonstrate working professional in oral and written communication in English and/or Arabic
· Have a basic knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, Teams and outlook.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply