Engineering background with at least 10 years experience on large offshore projects, demonstrating the following:
– Experienced in inter-discipline coordination of the design of offshore platform equipment layouts, as related to safety, operability, and reliability;- Engineering Degree
– Exposure to minimum two (2) project of a large nature of oil & gas facility
– Fluent in written and spoken English
– To be based in Balikpapan or Jakarta (see each assigned location).
– Indonesian only need apply
– Maximum age can be of 50yrs or younger
– Duration : 6 month Contract (possible extension depend on project requirement)
Sr Process Engineer: Experience in internal and inter discipline coordination of the process design related to safety, operability, and reliability; Familiar in assess the reliability, availability and maintainability of the process equipment such as pump, pressure vessel related to gas/hydrocarbon liquid/water/sand separation system etc.; Familiar with HYSYS, Pipesim and FlareNet, OLGA; Good Knowledge in Code and Standard API RP14C, API RP 14E, API 520 & 521 and ISO 10418;
Sr Process Safety Engineer: Able to carry out design safety engineering systems of offshore platforms; F&G Detector & Fire Monitoring Design, Safety Distance Calc, Equipment Spacing, FW Demand Calc & Hydraulic Analysis. SAF Engineering Softwares such as PipeNet, PipeSim, FlareSim, PHAST, Familiar with FERA, EERA, NFPA, CCPS or other related CODE std.
Sr Piping Engineer : Thorough knowledge of applicable codes and standards, including API 510, 610, 616, 617, 619, 686, ASME Sect. VIII, B31.3. B31.8.; ASME Code series. Extensive experience in piping stress analysis, Expertise in related software of piping and pressure vessel; Experience in developing piping material requirements and specifications, based on thorough knowledge of applicable industry codes and standards, including ANSI, NACE, ASTM, ASME Sect. VIII, B31.3/4/8;
Sr Instrument Engineer : Proven knowledge with International CODE/Standard such as; ISA, IEC, API, ASME, ANSI, ISO, ATEX, NFPA, NACE, AGA, BS, SOLAS, IP, and softwares; InstruCalc, Smartplant Instrumentation (InTools), Thermowell Calc, etc.
Sr Pipeline Engineer : Strong working knowledge for pipeline engineering software: AGA level 2, AutoPIPE or equivalent, Offpipe, SAGE profile, DNV software (FATFREE, On-bottom), Upbuck and ANSYS or ABACUS; Proven knowledge with their own discipline (CODE / Standard)